Vibe Violet Classic
The unique qualities of a Vibe tanning solution are all contained within this beautiful eight hour tan.
Created using the finest quality all natural and organic ingredients with absolutely no smell or fragrance, Vibe Classic sprays on dry. Infused with powerful anti-aging and super hydrating properties Vibe provides the ultimate tanning experience for your clients.
Want to try a sample? Click here
Vibe 8 Hour Tan contains a rich blend of natural ingredients that hydrate your skin and offer a more natural tan.
A special unique release rate means the DHA 9.5% is released at a slower rate adding greater depth to deliver amazing colour while hydrating and nourishing the skin.
ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE – Aloe Vera has been used medicinally by many cultures for thousands of years. Scientists have discovered over 200 nutritional substances in Aloe Barbadensis leafs, including 20 minerals, 20 amino acids, 12 vitamins, and active enzymes.
Aloe also, contains an impressive number of vitamins, including A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, E, Choline and Folic Acid. These vitamins are great for protecting the skin from free radicals, dangerous compounds that cause signs of premature aging due to damaging effects on the DNA and other cell structures.
GRAPE SEED EXTRACT contains several plant compounds, including oligomeric proanthocyanidins, or OPCs. OPCs are powerful antioxidants, , OPCs in grape seed extract contain 20 times the antioxidant power of vitamin E and 50 times the antioxidant power of vitamin C. The report, published in the Winter 2003 issue of “Journal of Medicinal Food,” states that grape seed extract can protect the body from sun damage. The sun can damage skin by causing wrinkles, pigment changes and skin cancer.
GREEN TEA EXTRACT is derived from leaves of Camellia sinensis Green tea extract is naturally rich in antioxidants, which has a cell-protecting function as well that protects the skin from the damaging effect of free radicals.
Green tea extract also contains the Methylxanthines that stimulates skin microcirculation and therefore positively influences the tone and health of the skin. Green tea extract can actually decrease wrinkles and also makes you look younger. Green tea extract is a good anti-inflammatory agent, reducing inflammation in the skin, and most importantly having an inhibitory action on collagenase (a collagen-reducing enzyme that breaks down collagen).
Since green tea extract helps to inhibit collagenase, the topical use of green tea helps to promote the health and quantity of collagen, thereby maintaining a firm and elastic skin.
SQUALENE – OLIVE
- Boosts Cell Regeneration and Oxygenation.
- Helps prevent formation of “age spots.
- Heals chapped / cracked Skin.
- Antibacterial Properties.
- Permeates the skin at a rate of 2mm per second
- Helps prevent UV damage to skin.
- Helps skin to retain it’s natural oils.• Speeds the healing of skin.
- Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Imparts relief to dehydrated, and ultra-sensitive, skin.
- Softens the most rough-textured skin, leaving no oily residue.
- Helpful in counteracting conditions of eczema, psoriasis, and post-operative skin.
- Highly Stable against oxidation.
VITAMIN E is a potent anti-inflammatory ingredient with excellent moisturising ability. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects body tissue from damage caused by free radicals.Skin Care Benefits include:
- Potent anti-inflammatory
- Helps to protect the skin from UV damage.
- Improves the skin texture and the moisture content in the skin.
- Reduces the severity of sunburns.
- Increases the effect of sunscreen ingredients.
- Inhibition of lipoperoxide associated skin disorders
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 25 cm|